Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let the basketball begin!

Last night was the first game of basketball season for Michael's 8th grade boys. It was a pretty good game, we ended up losing by 6, which was sad. Michael, of course, blamed himself for the loss, but he learned from some of the mistakes he felt he made! They had another game today, which they ended up losing by 8, but Michael said his boys really played great, he was proud of them today! He feels like maybe they've found the groove and it'll be better after today's loss!


I enjoy going to the games, but I'm having to learn about basketball!! I really like getting to know the kids and let me tell you it is so nerve wracking watching these game...I get too intense sometimes! I'm very proud of my husband and I think he is an awesome coach!!! The next few months will be nothing but basketball and then immediately following will be tennis! It's all sports in the Keown household!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment