This year a friend of mine, Kathy Meadows, asked me if I was interested in helping her with a Cookie Swap. I immediately jumped on board...I've never attended a Cookie Swap, but I've seen and heard about them and to me it sounded so much fun!!! We all baked 6 dozen cookies..that was a job, I baked Shortbread Cookies and they were yummy!! At the end of the Cookie Swap you left there with about 6 dozen cookies, but of different kinds...there were Chocolate Crackle Cookies, Pecan Balls, Nutmeg cookies, Peppermint shortbread, Jam cookies, and a couple of other kinds, they were all delicious!!!! The best part to me about the Cookie Swap was getting to visit with ladies that I don't see on a regular basis, it was a lot of fun! Already looking forward to next year's Cookie Swap!!!
Jill Stockton and me

Getting ready to get our cookies!

Kathy showing off the wonderful cookies!
Amy Giles and Erin Caudell picking out their cookies!

No comments:
Post a Comment