Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Programs

I've had 2 different Christmas Programs to prepare for...one with the Adult Choir, which I sing in and one for the Children's Choir, which I direct. I've been very busy over the last few weeks, it was well worth it, but now I'm pooped!
Michael and I both sing in the adult program, which we performed two nights. It went very good, honestly I was a little concerned about the adult program, but I ended up liking the music and I think it turned out really good.
The Children's Choir also sang 2 songs in the adult program and then this past Wednesday, December 16, we had our own program. I think the Children's program turned out very well. All Children's Choirs were involved and I think it was so sweet! I'm not sure it could have turned out any better! All the choirs worked super hard on this music and it really showed. I really enjoy directing the Children's Choirs...I always get teary eyed at the end of a program...and this program wasn't any different.

Here are a few pictures from the last few performances!!!




Michael dressed up in his bowtie for our Christmas Performance...I must say he looked so very handsome.




Children's Choir performance Dec. 16...there were over 60 kids in the 1st-3rd grade combined choir! God is good!





Carrie's Choir singing and Andrew's Choir is playing the Maracas

No comments:

Post a Comment