test book I read was Sarah Palin's "Going Rogue." I actually really enjoyed this book, it opened my eyes to political life. This is not an easy read, so don't read this if you don't want to invest some time and effort! It took me a couple of weeks to finish this book, however, I wasn't able to devote a whole lot of time each day to reading either.If you are a Sarah Palin fan I think this is a must read for you! This book goes through her political life, where she began and how she ended her reign as Governor of Alaska.
I enjoyed this book and would suggest if you are looking for a book that will make you think and teach you something, then this is the one for you to read! Now I'm off to start a new book....an easy read!

No comments:
Post a Comment