I just got finished reading "The Shack" by William Paul Young. Before beginning this book a little while ago I had heard several different opinions about the book...some say it was terrible, some say it was wonderful, I wanted to form my own opinion so I borrowed it from my mother-in-law and read it myself. I must say that I truly enjoyed this book. With the opinions I had heard previous I went in with an open mind! This story is fiction and that's how I looked at...however, I must say the author makes some great points!I am amazed at how he describes the trinity, there were times when I couldn't wrap my mind around what he was saying! When reading the author's blog you can clearly see that he has a close, personal relationship with God, the Father and I honestly belive that as he was writing this book God was right there with him helping him along the way, some of you may totally disagree with me on that! I just can't imagine a person writing this intricately doing it on his own!!!
I'm not going to go into a lot of details about the book, because some of you haven't read the book or finished the book yet...but I will say you need to read it! I truly enjoyed this book and thought it was great...go in with an open mind and I think you will be blown away...now it's time to start another book..."and the Shofar blew."

No comments:
Post a Comment