Last night could have ended Michael's basketball season for 2009-2010, but it didn't!!! His 8th grade team came out with a vengance last night...it was awesome! They ended up winning 61-48. This was the best game they have played all season, I was so proud of each and everyone of them, they played like a team. And, of course, I was very proud of my husband!!!!
Also, Papa came up to watch the game, and Michael couldn't have been happier, it was really great to have his support last night! I forgot my camera, which I was so upset about doing, but I don't think pictures could have even shown you how great those boys did!!! Now we play Lumpkin County on Friday night, if we play like we did last night they won't be beat!!!! It has really been an awesome basketball season, I've enjoyed watching these boys and getting to know them...GO WILDCATS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment