On May 26 we could not find Andrew's Paci and so we decided that we would take it away from him for good! I was dreading that night because I just knew he would scream the entire night, he was used to sleeping not only with 1 paci, but 2 (one in his mouth and one in his hand). Well, Michael told him we couldn't find it and that'd have to sleep without it. Andrew cried for maybe 5 minutes before falling asleep. He then slept until I woke him up at 8:15 the next morning, that's the latest he's slept in a LONG time!! Maybe I should have taken it away a long time ago?!? The next day he found a couple of his pacis in various places in the house, he brought them to me and I put them up.
My baby is no longer a baby! It's really quite sad to me. He's growing up way too quickly. Why can't they stay little longer??? I miss the baby stage, but I also enjoy the stage he is in now.
Now it's time for potty-training, anyone have suggestions??? :)
Here is my suggestion on the potty training (especially for a boy)... wait until he is 3! You will be glad you did.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Tell my husband that! He is tired of buying diapers :)! He goes sometimes, but not consistently! Thanks for the advice!!!
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling? How's the pregnancy going?