Basketball season has come and gone! Michael had a great group of boys, not only was this group talented, but all very well behaved! We have enjoyed this season, like every season!
I am very proud of Michael and his coaching accomplishments! Although, he would get embarrassed at that statement and tell you it has nothing to do with him but the boys, I would disagree! He puts a lot of time and effort into coaching all of his teams...whatever sport that may be! Coaching is not an easy job, but it is rewarding, even for the coach's wife! I love being a coach's wife, getting to know his players and letting them become a part of the Keown family, even if it is just for a little while. We have developed relationships that will last a lifetime!
This season Michael's boys went 18-0! This was a fun team to watch play! I look forward to watching each one of them in the future!
 |
| Getting ready for the Championship Game |
 |
| Time Out |
 |
| The score in the 2nd qtr, Rabun is Home team |
 |
| At Half-Time; my heart stopped pounding here |
 |
| Ready to finish this game |
 |
| Game Over! |
 |
| So excited |
 |
| Final Score |
 |
| RCMS 8th grade Champions |
 |
| They are number 1 |
No comments:
Post a Comment