Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Drive-In



Last night we took the kids to the Tiger Drive-In. We have lived in Rabun County for 3 years now and this was our first time of going to the drive-in, it was fun! We went with some friends of ours, Joe and Debbie Moss and Randy and Elizabeth Adams and their two kids, Alex and Talan. The kids had a blast! We watched Toy Story 3, which was really a pretty good movie for a cartoon. I'm not a huge movie person, but I even enjoyed the experience. I'm sure we'll be doing this again in the future!



2 comments:

  1. I have never been to a drive in! There is one over by Richmond Hill and Matthew and I always said we were going but never did. Maybe we can go sometime when we are up there visting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids really enjoyed it! Yes, maybe we can go next time ya'll are up this way! That'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete