Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Break

During our spring break we headed to Thomasville for the weekend and that was fun! I was able to do a little campaigning with the Keown's, which I thouroughly enjoyed...wish I was closer so I could do more. We also went to a fish fry at my dad's house, which was delicious, as always! It was a quick weekend, but fun!
We headed back up to Clayton on Monday afternoon because Michael had tennis practice on Tuesday morning to get ready for Region Tournament, which was Thursday.
Tuesday the kids and I, along with Kathy, Seth and Luke Meadows headed to Tallulah Gorge State Park, which is absoluetly beautiful. We had a picnic and then went to the Jane Hurt Interpretative Center after that we walked a short trail and then to the park to play...we couldn't have asked for better weather!
The rest of the week was just kind of play it by ear, but it was fun! We had a movie day at the Meadows' house and then to the park oneday. It was a good week spending time with family and friends! I'm not really looking forward to school starting back on Monday, but school will soon be out for the summer! I'm ready for that!





No comments:

Post a Comment