Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg Hunt

Today we had a fun day! We colored Easter Eggs this morning. Andrew was hilarious, he spilt orange egg dye everywhere, but it cleaned up! We were also invited to go to an Easter Egg Hunt at a church member's house and it was a ball! Andrew had so much fun running and playing with the other kids that were there, he had even more fun when it came time to hunt eggs! I think he collected about 30 eggs! There were eggs everywhere!!! Here are a few pictures from today's festivities! I know I'll post more tomorrow of him in his Easter outfit.
Carrie is in South Georgia with KK and Papa and I sure am missing her! I know she's having a great time though! Can't wait to see her in a few days! We decided to let her go south because she wanted to go to KK and Papa's all by herself! It's hilarious, she loves spending time with them alone without me and andrew is what she says! I'll post pictures of her as soon as KK emails me some!







No comments:

Post a Comment