Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Soccer

Well, we decided that since Carrie was of age this year to play a sport that we would have her play something this year. Well, it turns out that the only sport she is old enough to play here in Rabun Co. is soccer. (i'm fine with that, considering I played in high school, michael on the other hand isn't too thrilled)! Well, not only is she playing, but I am coaching her!! It has been an experience!!! I am coaching 4,5 and 6 year olds and most of our practices have been MASS CHAOS!!! These kids have an attention span of about 2 minutes, if that! The kids are all great and really I am glad that I am coaching, it's just sort of hard coaching 8 4,5 and 6 year olds plus trying to keep Andrew happy (yes, he has to go to EVERY practice with me). I think he likes playing more than Carrie does though! I'll let you know how the game tonight goes, if it doesn't rain!!






No comments:

Post a Comment